Friday, October 16, 2009

America's Next Top Model


Are you a top professional model? NOT fashion. I am referring to business. Do you set the standard… project the image… have the beliefs, attitude and behavior that others respect? Do you act professionally at all times? Have you created such a consistent individual brand that everyone thinks of you in the highest regard?

Looking good is only part of being a top model. Belief… Understanding… Skills and (most importantly) Behavior make all the difference. Everything that you say or do represents who you are.

What are you doing to become America’s next top model?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Steven,

How are you? Great post. I'm always evaluating my actions and non actions. I've come to realize that I joke around too much and need to tone it down. Or at least pick the right places for it. Take care.

B