Friday, January 2, 2009

Tell A Friend

Are there people who believe in you enough to recommend your services to others? Have you ever received business through a referral? I'm guessing that the answer to both of those 'warm-up' questions is "Yes"... Here's the real question:

What is your Referral Strategy that results in consistently asking your friends, family, customers and prospects for 'warm' introductions?

Properly asking people (who already know and trust you) for referrals is possibly the most effective way to grow your business. "Mr. Customer, I am pleased that you are satisfied with my services. Who do you know that I should contact to see if I can help them in a similar way?"

If you ask that question to 10 satisfied customers... or close friends, how many referrals could you get? You learned somewhere that you don't get what you don't ask for... Are you getting enough referrals?

No comments: